The stepping stones to success for a custom home design in Melbourne
Over the years of delivering successful, high-standard projects for all of our clients in Melbourne, Leneeva Homes has refined the process down to seven simple steps to success.
This allows us to deliver full transparency from start to finish and ensures we deliver on your exact requirements and budget.
Our seven steps to a custom designed home
- Project brief: This is where we get to know you, your vision and your requirements for your construction. This is where we ensure everything you envisage for your property becomes is possible against your budget and finishes expectations.
- Pre-Contract Drafting: This where your ideas begin to materialise, with your site investigated and surveyed along with a concept plan drafted taking into account your ideas from the project brief.
- Concept review: This is a step in the process where we review the concept design against your ideas and compare different options for determining which is right for you, whilst reviewing the estimated cost is within your budget.
- Estimate review: This is where we ensure that your requirements and your budgets align, ensuring there is no cost blowout down the track and setting formal targets to ensure you get your dream home for the right price. It is also at this stage that you will visit our interior designer to begin working on the finishes of your home in more detail.
- Quotation and plan review: Following the estimate review we can put together a formal quote for you (with no surprises later on) and we can go over the plan one last time to double-check that no stone has been left unturned, before finalising drawings and engineering.
- Pre-contract: This is the first step of the contract process where you review all of the documentation associated with the contract signing before contracts are prepared.
- Contract signing: Formal signing of contracts and documentation which then enables for a building permit to be applied for and upon issue construction to begin,
Leneeva Homes can also assist with specialised elements of your home construction, depending on your circumstances and requirements, including:
- Drafting appointments: Not applicable to pre-designed custom home design projects
- Interior Design vision session: A session with our interior design partners that can help you design the perfect interior for your tastes, personality and requirements.
- Interior Design selection: The final choices with our interior designer so that it will all be ready when you move into your new home.
- Electrical selection: Do you have specialised electrical requirements? We can arrange a sit down with our partner to ensure this is all factored into the construction process.
Three design pathways for different customers and clients
Leneeva Homes also has three different design paths using a combination of the above that have been structured for standard custom home design projects or pre-designed constructions.
We also offer a free project brief meeting to better help you understand these pathways and processes. Contact Leneeva Homes today to arrange a no-obligation sit-down and get to understand our approach and differences that position us as the best team for custom designed homes in Melbourne.